Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Construction:||Bag Filter||Weight:||According To Different Size|
|Size:||As Per Request||Color:||According To Different Class|
|Supply Ability:||500 Piece/Pieces Per Week|
charcoal air purifying bags,
air bag filter
Air Filter Pocket Filter Bag Filter F5 F6 F7 F8 F9
|Principle||Vacuum filtration||Use:||Air filtration|
|Suitable||Air||Nature||High hygiene requirements|
|Type||New||Application||Chemical, pharmaceutical, automotive, light industry, food|
Bag filters are designed for use in most commercial or industrial HVAC systems where medium to high efficiency filtration is required. bags are available in a variety of standard and odd sizes in four different efficiencies: 45-50%, 60-65%, 80-85%, and 90-95% with a MERV rating of 10 to 14. Each filter pocket is attached to a 26 gauge galvanized steel frame that is in turn inserted and locked into a 24 gauge galvanized steel double turned header. This rugged assembly prevents warping and provides an open filtering area of not less than 90%. Each pocket is designed to allow full inflation while maintaining adequate air exit space between adjacent pockets. Each pocket is divided into channels by “span-link” stitching which gives the pocket its unique configuration. The bag filter is available in either synthetic (recommended) or micro-glass media.
It can be used for the intermediate filtration of the air conditioning system to protect the lower-stage filter and the system itself in the system. In places where the air purification and cleanliness requirements are not strict, the air treated by the medium-efficiency filter can be directly sent to the user. The aluminum frame bag filter adopts high-quality synthetic fiber or imported glass fiber as the filter material, aluminum alloy profile frame and internal sprayed cold wire drawing support frame.
1. Regularly check the inlet surface of the filter for any obstruction of impurities and the surface of the filter material for damage;
2. If there is any object blocking the surface, it should be removed;
3. If the surface of the filter material is seriously damaged, it must be replaced with a new filter material or replaced with a new one;
4. When the filter is installed, it is necessary to ensure good sealing with the crimping part of the frame to prevent leakage of air volume;
5. Do not use heavy objects to hit the surface of the filter. Do not use force to pull the filter surface of the filter.
6. When installing, the length of the filter bag should be perpendicular to the ground to ensure the filtering effect and increase the service life of the air supply.
Rated air flow
95- 98% F9
Contact Person: Allan